Bradbury 12 Race Announcements
- Published on Monday, 04 January 2016 20:51
Waiting to see your friends from The Bradbury Race? Check out this Trip on January 30th from Gear Works Productions
Bring your fat bikes up to Carrabassett Valley for a weekend of riding on the groomed trail system!
The trip starts at the Airport Trailhead (which allows overnight parking) and make our way to the Flagstaff Hut (14.7 miles) - Optional loops available from Flagstaff Hut, estimated daily mileage: 15-20
Here are some of the logistics for this fun winter trip:
* The trails are groomed xc ski trails.
* Carry only what you need for fixing your fat bike. Part of the trip cost involves a gear shuttle with the following: One 25lb bag per person - sleeping bag, pillowcase and clothes for the next day.
* The Hut provides dinner on Saturday night, breakfast Sunday morning and a bag lunch for the day. Beer & wine can be bought. Potable water is available.
* Sleep quarters are bunkhouses and the Flagstaff Hut has a nice large common area to socialize in after a nice hot shower and meal
Cost - $175
Registration - capped at 20 riders
Need a rental? Fleets are available at both Allspeed & Cyclemania in Portland for the weekend.
- Published on Thursday, 06 August 2015 15:01
Fall is in the air as is the 9th Annual 12 Hours of Bradbury Mountain - as usual this race will fill up quickly, so please register ASAP to secure you or your team's spot in the event! Register using the link below:
- Published on Friday, 12 June 2015 15:56
Join us for year 9 of The 12 Hours of Bradbury Mountain! Save $10 per person on registration through June 30th! Click on the Bikereg.com link below to get registered:
- Published on Wednesday, 07 January 2015 20:18
Join us for year 9 of The 12 Hours of Bradbury Mountain! Save $10 per person on registration through May 31st. Look for event updates on this home page and on our event facebook page.
- Published on Tuesday, 23 September 2014 16:11
A big thanks to all participants that came out to race this past weekend! There was some exciting racing in many categories including the 3 Person Men's & Solo Expert Men! Alby King of Bikeman.com completed 15 laps in the Solo expert Category to narrowly beat Jason Buck.
A huge thank you to the staff at Bradbury Mountain State Park for hosting and all our incredible volunteers who made this event quite possibley the best 12 Hour Race Yet!
- Published on Thursday, 28 August 2014 19:41
The 8th Annual 12 Hour Race is just around the corner! Looking forward to another great event at Bradbury Mountain State Park! Get your teams together and registered by Friday September 12th. Our Custom Hoodies are available as well with $5 from each purchase donated to Greater Portland NEMBA.
A big thanks to our 2014 Sponsors - Buck's Naked BBQ - Carver Bikes - Hammer Nutrition - & LLBean!
- Published on Monday, 05 May 2014 15:30
Spring is here and mountain bike season is upon us! Early bird registration is open for the 8th Annual 12 Hours of Bradbury - Solo Riders & Teams can save $10 per participant through June 1st!
Solo Entries - Save $10
2 Person Teams - Save $20
3 Person Teams - Save $30
4 Person Teams - Save $40
Check out a Mountain Bike Social Ride on Saturday June 7th! Bikes & Brews Event #1 is @ Rising TIde Brewery in Porltand, Maine. Event shirt, free beer, & raffle tickets all included - Ride proceeds donated to Greater Portland NEMBA!
- 2013 Bradbury Twelve Race Re-Cap
- Real Time Results @ 12 Hours of Bradbury & Race Week Schedule
- Bradbury Registration Open - Race Course the same direction as last year!
- Exposure Lights discount to registered riders! 12 Hours of Bradbury & Millstone
- 12 Hour Race Registration to open March 15th!
- 2012 Bradbury Re-Cap, Results, & Media
- Buck's Naked BBQ Happy Hour set, Exposure Lights & musical act King Memphis onsite @ Bradbury 12!